College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Talk about anything here.

College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Postby Ren » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:41 am

The official thread.







It could be that it's because they're local for me. It could be that they really are as hot as I perceive them. In any case, this is my thread to post pics of them, and oggle them accordingly.

This thread is also for my reference, and I may or may not keep it updated.

Image




Image



Image



And of course. No Ren-approved College Chick Thread is complete without the illustrious JenJen.




on the left

Image



Image



Image



Image
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Postby thelaird » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:51 am

"there's a part of me that wants this jenjen girl to think that i'm a psychotic pervert who masturbates to her facebook pics every night" - Teh Ren?

:lol:
User avatar
thelaird
 
Posts: 6646
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Austin, TX

Postby An Adam » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:10 pm

Lookin at that adam-morrison wannabe jackass, unless you have some ravaging herp or something you actually have a shot if you can get close enough.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Image
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
User avatar
An Adam
Romosexual
 
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Re: College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Postby Gaylord » Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:41 pm

Teh Ren? wrote:The official thread.







It could be that it's because they're local for me. It could be that they really are as hot as I perceive them. In any case, this is my thread to post pics of them, and oggle them accordingly.

This thread is also for my reference, and I may or may not keep it updated.

Image




Image



Image



And of course. No Ren-approved College Chick Thread is complete without the illustrious JenJen.




on the left

Image



Image



Image



Image


Where's the girl in the top pic from. Seriously.
Gaylord
 

Postby An Adam » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:15 pm

Well, her name is Meghan, Meghan Dowden
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Image
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
User avatar
An Adam
Romosexual
 
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Re: College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Postby Ren » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:32 pm

abc wrote:Where's the girl in the top pic from. Seriously.


It would appear that she is from Iran. I think she's absolutely gorgeous.

Of course, I have a thing for ethnic girls.
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Postby WebHead » Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:48 pm

An official girl I wanna stalk thread. Awesome.
User avatar
WebHead
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:12 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby An Adam » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:13 pm

Yeah, too bad "official girl I wanna stalk thread" isn't the same as "official girl I am stalking thread"

You lack motivation ren.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Image
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
User avatar
An Adam
Romosexual
 
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Re: College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Postby Ren » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:05 pm

Teh Ren? wrote:
abc wrote:Where's the girl in the top pic from. Seriously.


It would appear that she is from Iran. I think she's absolutely gorgeous.

Of course, I have a thing for ethnic girls.


What'd you ask for anyways, slut?
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Postby Ren » Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:13 pm

The Adam wrote:Yeah, too bad "official girl I wanna stalk thread" isn't the same as "official girl I am stalking thread"

You lack motivation ren.


Who said that I'm not going to psycho-stalk these girls?
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Re: College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Postby Gaylord » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:09 am

Teh Ren? wrote:
Teh Ren? wrote:
abc wrote:Where's the girl in the top pic from. Seriously.


It would appear that she is from Iran. I think she's absolutely gorgeous.

Of course, I have a thing for ethnic girls.


What'd you ask for anyways, slut?


Because I swear to god i've seen that chick before. Where is she from? If it's the same chick she isn't from Iran she's from Syria.
Gaylord
 

Re: College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Postby Ren » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:28 am

abc wrote:
Teh Ren? wrote:
Teh Ren? wrote:[quote="abc"]Where's the girl in the top pic from. Seriously.


It would appear that she is from Iran. I think she's absolutely gorgeous.

Of course, I have a thing for ethnic girls.


What'd you ask for anyways, slut?


Where is she from?[/quote]

She's from Dusseldorf, AlexR. What the fuck did I just say?
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Re: College Girls that I'm really infatuated with.

Postby Gaylord » Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:02 am

Teh Ren? wrote:
abc wrote:
Teh Ren? wrote:[quote="Teh Ren?"][quote="abc"]Where's the girl in the top pic from. Seriously.


It would appear that she is from Iran. I think she's absolutely gorgeous.

Of course, I have a thing for ethnic girls.


What'd you ask for anyways, slut?


Where is she from?[/quote]

She's from Dusseldorf, AlexR. What the fuck did I just say?[/quote]

I know you're probably drunk right now, but you did not say she was from Iran. You said it would appear as if she was from Iran. I interpret that as you made assumption while smoking weed with your dog.
Gaylord
 

Postby nase » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:57 pm

% chance u meet jenjen
User avatar
nase
 
Posts: 1649
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:50 pm

Postby Gaylord » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:17 pm

nase wrote:% chance u meet jenjen


I'd go 100%. Ren is kinda has that stalker attitude. So ren, have you talked to this girl yet?
Gaylord
 

Next

Return to General Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron