Alex R think's he's cool

Talk about anything here.

Alex R think's he's cool

Postby An Adam » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Sent at: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm
by AlexR
I think we can help each other. I'm on the board 24/7 and I'm the least likely person the KKK would ever allign with. So what do you say? Do you want to make the most unlikely coalition in the history of the world? The KKK would be unstoppable.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 am
by The Adam
I'll check, but it's not my decision only. We don't have "meetings" or anything, so it's kind of just pass the word along.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:15 pm
by AlexR
Alright, fair enough. I didn't expect you to even be that generous after all the shit I've talked.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:13 pm
by The Adam
They've given you conditional membership. I'm allowed to tell you the target and take you off the target list.

Our goal is Brock. Andrew is sure to do everything he can to keep it from going down, but Brock sucks. We're looking at Dan next. Duck and I have to decide who it is. I'm not supposed to tell you who is in either, so Duck will continue denying that he's in, but we've gotta establish some kind of trust. Also, we're trying to keep ryan from falling too far down, so throw him a positive now and then.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:23 pm
by AlexR
I've got to hand it to you. The acting job in the karma thread was down right ingenious . Make it like it's a bad thing to have Duck at 0. Fucking A.
I would have never guessed you and Duck. So do you want me to go after Brock right now?
Also who do you think is working with Andrew? I think it's pretty obvious but I want to hear your suspicions.
And your not allowed to tell me who else is in the KKK?

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:26 pm
by The Adam
We've got to keep our hoods on for now. It'll come in time. You've got knowledge of about 1/3 of us now.
Brock and Ferg are working with andrew, I'm almost sure of it. If you have any other suspects, let me know. It's kind of hard to track.
Yeah, F brock up, or help ryan.... both are cool.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:30 pm
by AlexR
Keyshawn.
Alright, fair enough. I was putting out feelers earlier in the day. 'Specta may join the cause. He hasn't indicated if he was with you or not.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:31 pm
by The Adam
He's an FU traitor. I don't think we can ever trust him.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm
by AlexR
Do you mean a fucking traitor or a Fantasy Union traitor?

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:35 pm
by AlexR
What? He's seriously been FUing it up. I find that hard to believe. 'Specta hated MBT as much as anyone.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm
by AlexR
What if I were to attempt to infiltrate Andrew's alliance? They probably need help and I can help get information to bring back to the KKK.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:55 pm
by AlexR
I'll give it a shot.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 pm
by The Adam
It could only help with your provisional status being swiched to perminant.

Sent at: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 pm
by AlexR
No luck. I tried. All I got out of him was that he is working with Brock.
Oh, and I'm 90% sure you're fucking with me right now. So what do I have to do to gain your trust and get the truth?

Sent at: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 pm
by AlexR
Am I blacklisted or what? It's clear you weren't after Brock.

Sent at: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:32 pm
by The Adam
It's been a slow day, and I didn't see most people. Besides, we couldn't target brock, we had to make sure you were doing it. Seems like you're still marching to your own drum though...

Sent at: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:35 pm
by AlexR
I've been adding Ryan all day. I didn't want to go out on a limb and start minusing Brock by myself. I did it a few times and then laid off when I realized I was on an island.

Sent at: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 pm
by AlexR
Hahaha...Laird is in the KKK as well isn't he.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 am
by The Adam
Why are you targeting me?

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:56 am
by AlexR
What makes you think I'm targeting you?

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:59 am
by The Adam
I don't think, I know.

Sent at: Friday sometime, i deleted it i guess
by AlexR
Well, it's unfortunate that you've gotten bad info.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 pm
by The Adam
You're the only one here that has 4 karmas per click, dipshit.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:03 pm
by AlexR
I haven't minused you, period. Unless, I accidentally minused you instead of plusing.
It's definitely on the table to come after you being that you've done nothing to prove I'm actually in the KKK.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm
by The Adam
Oh, you aren't in. I have seen that you can't be trusted.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:10 pm
by AlexR
Whatever. I never had any reason to trust you being that you lied from the get go.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:12 pm
by The Adam
What did I lie about?

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:18 pm
by AlexR
Targeting Brock.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:18 pm
by The Adam
I told you that was a test

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:21 pm
by AlexR
Afterwards.
I'm not going to karma Brock by myself and have you sit back and laugh that you fooled me into thinking you're after Brock. I waited to see if anyone else was karmaing Brock. You notice that Brock didn't go into the positives right? If I was out to get you that's what would've happened.

Sent at: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:33 pm
As a sign of good faith I won't go after you.
Last edited by An Adam on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Re: Alex R think's he's cool

Postby AlexR » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:45 pm

Wow, and you need to clean that up a bit. It's hard to read.
The only thing I have to do is stay black and die.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm

bold = alexr

I've never been in an alliance with Meng. But seriously I don't care. You have no idea how much I actually know and how much I could help you.

What do you know?

So now you want my information. What do you want to know and how much can I actually trust you to not blab about it?

Considering that you are the mole, how can I trust you?

I'm not sure how I'm the Mole but regardless I know quite a bit just by asking. You'd be surprised. I wasn't bullshitting when I said we could help each other.

I don't have anyone to blab any information to. I've been working alone.

That's bullshit

If you don't have any information, quit filling up my inbox.

I obviously can't trust you because I know you aren't working all by yourself. You've been +1 way too much.
If you stop lying to me maybe I can start dishing some info.

People got my back, what can I say?

You want a little clue on what I know? I know, who is in the KKK, but before I divuldge I need you word that we'll have each other's back.

If your information proves to be correct. I might already know what you have to offer.

To get a little you need to give a litte. I need to know if you are really working alone and Ferg is really +1ing you for the hell of it or if you're working together. And is it just Ferg or is it more.
And, no, I don't think you know entirely what I have to offer. I absolutely promise you if your goal is take down the KKK then I can help. I'm not fucking you over here.

There are other key players.

You gotta give more than that. Look I want to take down the KKK as well. I can tell you who is in the KKK, the plans of the KKK, and add several more people to whatever you have going on and make an elite coalition.
But I need to know everyone you're working with and you have to give me your word not to fuck me over.

We're through dumbass. We could've helped each other. You're going down mother fucker.

?

I can't trust you and we both know it. Just forget we even talked. I was making it all up anyway.

You are gonna be the first to -1000 if that's it

I have eyes and ears everywhere. Just remember that if you ever want to bargain. I HEAR EVERYTHING.
I'm not the Mole bitch.

Why would I ever want to bargain with you? I just gave you information and you are trying to screw me over. Until I can prove otherwise you have joined the kkk.

Nah, you proved yourself to untrustworthy. And everyone knew you were working with Brock anyway. And if you really think TA would let me in the KKK you're retarded, though you better believe I tried. I was trying to figure out who you're alligned with. And I'm still taking you both down.

and after all that you still don't know shit

Fuck you. I know for sure Adam and you aren't working together. And I know for sure you're with Brock. It was a more productive day than yesterday.

Brock is rarely on, so you still know nothing.

You'll never know how much I actually know. It's a lesson on keeping your mouth shut.

good job, report back to ta with information the whole board already knew

Again, you're off. But yeah maybe I will report the info about Brock to TA.

you could've been useful

Believe it or not down the road we could still be. I'm sure we'll be talking soon.

i think you ruined that, i sent you one name and you immediately tried to f me in the a
you'd have to send some very useful information if anything were to get done

I haven't F'd you in the A yet. And you told me nothing everyone didn't already know. Again, we may be of some use later on.
you talk the talk, but i don't think you can walk the walk
if you are in a coalition, you dont have any information
you NEED me

I walk the walk and talk the talk.
I've just realized I don't need you, yet. Very very soon it's likely I will, though. I'm not even sure what made me come to you right now.
As always it should be in the back of your mind that I know shit. I am after all AlexR.

You came crawling to me because you want the protection i have. You don't know how I'm still at 0 karma. For the very reasons you stated is exactly how I know that you don't know shit.

I don't want you for the protection you have. I'm minus over 100. That isn't going down anytime soon. I wanted you for the help you can provide me soon. The fact of the matter is I can't trust you so why come to you before I need you?
I don't act like I know everything, though it's pretty obvious how you're staying in the positives.

It doesn't work like that. I'm not some sort of karma-rent-a-whore. You don't decide when you do or don't need my help.
I'm the man up this piece. I run shit here. KING KONG AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME.
andrew

Postby Mark O » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm

I officially love the KKK.
Free shit. More free shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Postby An Adam » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Oh, it's not over.
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby AlexR » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm

I was trying to help the KKK but Adam never trusted me so...

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby thelaird » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm not sure if this just got really awesome or really pathetic, but it's definitely one of the two.
thelaird

Postby thelaird » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 pm

The Adam wrote:Oh, it's not over.

I thought you were retiring.
thelaird

Postby Mark O » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:54 pm

thelaird wrote:I'm not sure if this just got really awesome or really pathetic, but it's definitely one of the two.

I think the sportsfix, by definition, is a combination of both these things.
Free shit. More free shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Postby AlexR » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:55 pm

Eh, my alligence was with the KKK. I was just trying to infiltrate Andrew's alliance to prove my worth. It didn't work out.

So now I'm offering my services to anyone.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 pm

AlexR wrote:Eh, my alligence was with the KKK. I was just trying to infiltrate Andrew's alliance to prove my worth. It didn't work out.

So now I'm offering my services to anyone.

You would've made a terrible mole.
andrew

Postby An Adam » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 pm

AlexR wrote:I was trying to help the KKK but Adam never trusted me so...

With all the -4s you were hitting me with? that was helping? lol.

You gotta be the stupidest among us
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby An Adam » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:07 pm

thelaird wrote:

Til you decided you were going to try and make me your karma bitch.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby AlexR » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:08 pm

The Adam wrote:
AlexR wrote:I was trying to help the KKK but Adam never trusted me so...

With all the -4s you were hitting me with? that was helping? lol.

You gotta be the stupidest among us

I already told you. If I hit you with a -4 it was by accident. Besides, I realized I wasn't in the KKK before over the last 12 hours or so and after I pm'd you last night. My loyalty was wholeheartedly with the KKK before that time.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby thelaird » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:11 pm

The Adam wrote:
thelaird wrote:

Til you decided you were going to try and make me your karma bitch.

By giving you 7.5 times as much karma? You're getting just as paranoid as AlexR.
thelaird

Next

Return to General Board