Alex R think's he's cool

Talk about anything here.

Re: Alex R think's he's cool

Postby raymeaux » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:46 am

AlexR wrote:
raymeaux wrote:
AlexR wrote:Yeah, those two minutes proved what I already know...wrestling is for steers and queers and I doubt you guys are steers.

why would you doubt they are steers...wouldn't you KNOW they are not steers? I mean hooves and the internet do not go together at all. You have to be more decisive with your slapdowns (ballsy, if you will). If you want to call them queer for making wrasslin comparisons, then do that. But, don't soften it with any doubt.

You need to watch more movies.
You mean the line from Officer and a Gentleman when Louis Gossett Jr. says something to the effect of: "There's only two things that come out of Texas, Steers and Queers, well, I don't see any horns so you must be queer." The key here is MUST BE QUEERS, not: maybe your not steers. Just trying to tell you that if you are going to bring the noise, bring it with conviction.
raymeaux

Postby raymeaux » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:50 am

And I didn't know wrestling gathered that much interest in the bovine community...guess you learn something new every day.

Can you see how this whole anology is weak? I really am trying to help you here.
raymeaux

Postby andrew » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:02 am

Holy dogshit Ray.

andrew

Postby David » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:13 pm

Hilarious!
NSBL Bosox
David

Postby The Clown Prince » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:52 pm

Hahaha, I've never seen anyone get this serious about Karma.
SSBL - Florida Marlins
Nanking Trailer
The Clown Prince

Postby Inspecta » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:35 pm

The Clown Prince wrote:Hahaha, I've never seen anyone get this serious about Karma.

Hold your tongue, or they'll come for you next!!!
Dan from Norco is on his way to kill me right now...
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby An Adam » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:50 pm

Hint: If you don't want images traced back to where they came from - I'd suggest tiny pic instead of photo bucket.

Photo Bucket has your account information on it - especially bad when you use your actual name in the account.

....because you know who you are, and this isn't the beginning.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby The Crystal Meth » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:52 pm

The Adam wrote:Hint: If you don't want images traced back to where they came from - I'd suggest tiny pic instead of photo bucket.

Photo Bucket has your account information on it - especially bad when you use your actual name in the account.

....because you know who you are, and this isn't the beginning.

He probably did that on purpose just to make us all believe it was that certain person.
Hooch is Seriously Crazy
The Crystal Meth
Black Chad

Postby An Adam » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Be in, be out, be ON... I don't give a shit. Like I said, I was bored with it - then Alex R started acting all special and he needed to be brought down a few pegs...which was good for a good laugh and then I was bored with it again.

So then Laird started - and the Laird/AlexR alliance was humorous for about 5 hours... then I got bored with it.

Now, keeping my karma here or there is boring. All I'm enjoying now is seeing how much I can keep alexr from falling down. (not very much). It's kind of boring as well, so I'm only half assed doing it.... but I really, really, really wouldn't expect me to go hunting down those who think I'm a good "target" - though I can appreciate the time taken to go make some cut out note on the internet only to send it from an account that has your name. It shows you have more time to waste than me, and I can appreciate that.

FYI - if you're wondering what any of this is, well, you're not special enough so try here:

http://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u324 ... inning.jpg
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Mark O » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Have I mentioned that I love karma?

But I am kind of insulted that I didn't get this.
Free shit. More free shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Postby An Adam » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:09 pm

There's another one, too. But it has a typo - if they want to redo it and send it to me, that's cool.

I really like that Laird and Alex R have teamed up to get me, too.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby thelaird » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:26 pm

-1 for thinking I would associate with AlexR and another -1 in 20 minutes for ruining the work I was putting into AlexR.
thelaird

Postby Mark O » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:29 pm

And I'll kick my next one in your direction to take a point off for each of the seconds it took me to tidy that shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Postby An Adam » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:35 pm

thelaird wrote:-1 for thinking I would associate with AlexR and another -1 in 20 minutes for ruining the work I was putting into AlexR.

Doesn't that mean you were associating with?

Also, I do think that means I win again.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Mark O » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:41 pm

The Adam wrote:
thelaird wrote:-1 for thinking I would associate with AlexR and another -1 in 20 minutes for ruining the work I was putting into AlexR.

Doesn't that mean you were associating with?

Also, I do think that means I win again.

Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

PreviousNext

Return to General Board