Alex R think's he's cool

Talk about anything here.

Re: Alex R think's he's cool

Postby AlexR » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:23 pm

Eh, I'm bored with karma. I've just karma'd Laird and Adam occasionally when I feel like it.
The only thing I have to do is stay black and die.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 pm

AlexR wrote:Eh, I'm bored with karma. I've just karma'd Laird and Adam occasionally when I feel like it.

That's an understatement.
andrew

Postby AlexR » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:34 pm

andrew wrote:
AlexR wrote:Eh, I'm bored with karma. I've just karma'd Laird and Adam occasionally when I feel like it.

Which one is the understatement?

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:41 pm

AlexR wrote:
andrew wrote:

andrew

Postby AlexR » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:43 pm

andrew wrote:
AlexR wrote:
andrew wrote:

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby Dan » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:01 pm

The Adam wrote:Be in, be out, be ON... I don't give a shit. Like I said, I was bored with it - then Alex R started acting all special and he needed to be brought down a few pegs...which was good for a good laugh and then I was bored with it again.

So then Laird started - and the Laird/AlexR alliance was humorous for about 5 hours... then I got bored with it.

Now, keeping my karma here or there is boring. All I'm enjoying now is seeing how much I can keep alexr from falling down. (not very much). It's kind of boring as well, so I'm only half assed doing it.... but I really, really, really wouldn't expect me to go hunting down those who think I'm a good "target" - though I can appreciate the time taken to go make some cut out note on the internet only to send it from an account that has your name. It shows you have more time to waste than me, and I can appreciate that.

FYI - if you're wondering what any of this is, well, you're not special enough so try here:

http://s516.photobucket.com/albums/u324 ... inning.jpg

[email protected] people making fake photobucket accounts using my name. My photobucket account is in my sig, and if you were really serious about it you would realize that my e-mail is danpoynter, not dpoynter. GAME OVER.
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Meng » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Adam, your KKK sucks.
Meng

Postby Meng » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:21 pm

andrew wrote:

At least you aren't bored with karma. Laird told me that you've given me karma 42 times over the past 24 hours. If you time it perfectly, you've still been on this board at least 1 time every 20 minutes for 14 hours. Pathetic.
Meng

Postby The Crystal Meth » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:25 pm

Meng wrote:
andrew wrote:

At least you aren't bored with karma. Laird told me that you've given me karma 42 times over the past 24 hours. If you time it perfectly, you've still been on this board at least 1 time every 20 minutes for 14 hours. Pathetic.

Why is that retarded Dr. q or whatever (alexr) keep pming me about targetting TA and Dan?
Hooch is Seriously Crazy
The Crystal Meth
Black Chad

Postby AlexR » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:32 pm

The Crystal Meth wrote:
Meng wrote:
andrew wrote:

Why is that retarded Dr. q or whatever (alexr) keep pming me about targetting TA and Dan?

I'm done with karma. The people still participating with alliances and targeting people and shit are gay. I still karma people but it is random.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Meng wrote:
andrew wrote:

iamthelaird: i told him more than what it was. i screwed up the sql query when i was looking it up and it inflated the amount by about double and i didn't realize it until a couple days later.
andrew

Postby Inspecta » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Well I musts be hot shit cause I'm in the negative triple digits with the rest of you douchebags....
Dan from Norco is on his way to kill me right now...
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby andrew » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:45 am

Can we dig up more threads like this where AlexR makes an ass of himself?
andrew

Previous

Return to General Board