Alex R think's he's cool

Talk about anything here.

Re: Alex R think's he's cool

Postby Xero » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Duck is definitely the Hogan of the bunch, because while it was hinted that he was part of it, nobody really figured it out.

(.. even though it was obvious to those reading the dirt sheets ..)

Meng = Macho Meng, er, Man
AlexR = Luger, no doubt

Laird = Eric Bischoff
Mark = Nick Patrick
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Xero » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Actually...

AlexR = Jimmy Hart

The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Meng » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:18 pm

To continue with the WCW analogies

Brock = Ralphus
Meng

Postby Kenny Powers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Xero wrote:Duck is definitely the Hogan of the bunch, because while it was hinted that he was part of it, nobody really figured it out.

(.. even though it was obvious to those reading the dirt sheets ..)

That I can get down with, even though I don't know what dirt sheets are.

I've always been a strong supporter of the training, the prayers, the vitamins, and the believing in yourself.....brother.
A lot of people ask me, "Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.
Kenny Powers
The Mole

Postby Xero » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:30 pm

Watch the first two minutes.

Xero

Postby Xero » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:32 pm

I guess according to that video AlexR would be Sting, but I don't really want to defile the legend of the Stinger by associating him with AlexR.
Xero

Postby Kenny Powers » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Xero wrote:Watch the first two minutes.

Uh....Ok?
A lot of people ask me, "Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.
Kenny Powers
The Mole

Postby AlexR » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:20 pm

Yeah, those two minutes proved what I already know...wrestling is for steers and queers and I doubt you guys are steers.
The only thing I have to do is stay black and die.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby raymeaux » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm

AlexR wrote:Yeah, those two minutes proved what I already know...wrestling is for steers and queers and I doubt you guys are steers.

why would you doubt they are steers...wouldn't you KNOW they are not steers? I mean hooves and the internet do not go together at all. You have to be more decisive with your slapdowns (ballsy, if you will). If you want to call them queer for making wrasslin comparisons, then do that. But, don't soften it with any doubt.
raymeaux

Postby AlexR » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:50 pm

raymeaux wrote:
AlexR wrote:Yeah, those two minutes proved what I already know...wrestling is for steers and queers and I doubt you guys are steers.

why would you doubt they are steers...wouldn't you KNOW they are not steers? I mean hooves and the internet do not go together at all. You have to be more decisive with your slapdowns (ballsy, if you will). If you want to call them queer for making wrasslin comparisons, then do that. But, don't soften it with any doubt.

You need to watch more movies.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby Inspecta » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Holy shit fellas....

I
Dan from Norco is on his way to kill me right now...
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby An Adam » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:58 pm

at first.... i thought that dan had to post first, but looking back on it I think playing it out like Momento was funnier.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby thelaird » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:10 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? I leave for 4 hours and you guys turn this epic thread into dog shit.
thelaird

Postby andrew » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:48 pm

AlexR wrote:
raymeaux wrote:

You need to watch more movies.

Way to butcher FMJ.
andrew

Postby AlexR » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:59 am

I wasn't trying to be perfect.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

PreviousNext

Return to General Board