Something new bitches

Talk about anything here.

Re: Something new bitches

Postby Dan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:37 am

Cubbies wrote:I'm surprised Adam hasn't responded...C'mon, we need some entertainment here.

Shut up Cubbies you fucking bitch AlexR is a bitch too and your mom is a god damn whore.
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Inspecta » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 am

I tried my best fellas to keep it going, but I hit him too hard. I'm sorry.
Dan from Norco is on his way to kill me right now...
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby AlexR » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Dan wrote:
Cubbies wrote:I'm surprised Adam hasn't responded...C'mon, we need some entertainment here.

Shut up Cubbies you fucking bitch AlexR is a bitch too and your mom is a god damn whore.

I'd respond but I have a strict no fighting retards on the internet policy.
The only thing I have to do is stay black and die.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby Cubbies » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Dan is never worth a response!
Ted Nolan, Islanders Coach, after a 2-1 win last Saturday: "My Philosophy has always been if we score one more than them, we have a good chance of winning."
Cubbies

Postby An Adam » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah, forgive me for not wanting to engage an idiot on the weekend, I was doing interesting stuff... What I'm doing is getting my masters in applied economics and creating advertising campaigns. I don't have a show because this is my career, my goal is to make money not come on the internet and try to scoreboard people about how I looked over at Josh Blue's cock at the urinal.

So I'm doing what pays the most money and lets me enjoy what I'm doing. That's the difference, I go to work and do stuff I like and get PAID. You go to work and dream about your next big Pringles joke to tell at the chuckle hut. But, you are right: I was never more than a guy with a pissant local show, but I bought a house on the beach doing it. WHAT IS YOUR VOCATION MOTHER FUCKER?

"I opened for Todd Glass" followed by "get people to pay to see you." THEY'RE NOT PAYING TO SEE YOU DIPSHIT! That's why you have 11 people that "like" you on facebook. Good job on the youtube videos: A WHOLE ONE HUNDRED VIEWS? Ren posts videos of Call of Duty and gets 10x that.

I'm sure you're goddamn hilarious with hecklers, I bet that cunt never saw what was coming. You're obviously hilarious, you hit me with an "applause sign" joke. That's next level shit there, Tosh. Well, OK, you did have one good line - "I could explain to you the nuances of the entertainment industry here in North Carolina, but I doubt you'd be able to follow what the fuck I was saying" -- i laughed at the idea you could understand something I couldn't, dropout.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Inspecta » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 pm

The Adam wrote:Yeah, forgive me for not wanting to engage an idiot on the weekend, I was doing interesting stuff...

Ahh the classic "I didn't respond cause I was busy unlike you loser". Yep, too busy to respond to a paragraph.

What I'm doing is getting my masters in applied economics and creating advertising campaigns. I don't have a show because this is my career, my goal is to make money not come on the internet and try to scoreboard people about how I looked over at Josh Blue's cock at the urinal.

Advertising campaigns, sounds like a blast dude. I bet you're having so much fun selling shit for other people. And if you think these posts are about scoreboarding for you assholes you're far more delusional than I thought. I've been keeping this board with a pulse of activity because of these threads, without me this board is absolutely 100% dead.

So I'm doing what pays the most money and lets me enjoy what I'm doing. That's the difference, I go to work and do stuff I like and get PAID. You go to work and dream about your next big Pringles joke to tell at the chuckle hut. But, you are right: I was never more than a guy with a pissant local show, but I bought a house on the beach doing it. WHAT IS YOUR VOCATION MOTHER FUCKER?

Yeah, my life is so sad, I go on stage make a room full of people laugh for 30 minutes and have everybody tell me how fucking great I am. Please pray for me.

"I opened for Todd Glass" followed by "get people to pay to see you." THEY'RE NOT PAYING TO SEE YOU DIPSHIT!

Jesus Christ you're fucking dull you daft cunt. They are paying money to enter the building, and the fact that they didn't specifically pay money to see ME makes it even HARDER to make them laugh you fucking assclown, thank you for making my point even stronger dipshit.
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:28 am

Cubbies wrote:Dan is never worth a response!

Funny, your mom makes a loud, fierce response when I fuck the hell out of her.
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby An Adam » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:14 am

Inspecta wrote: I've been keeping this board with a pulse of activity because of these threads, without me this board is absolutely 100% dead.

Yeah, you're the reason for the volume here. ....

Just like you're a stand-up comedian.
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Dan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 am

No one here would fuck with me and the adam in spades. NO ONE

you are all pussies who suck Laird's baby dick
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Inspecta » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:58 am

Yeah 6 out of 7 threads started by me in the general forum. You could work for the Romney campaign.
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby Zach » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:11 am

Inspecta wrote:Yeah 6 out of 7 threads started by me in the general forum. You could work for the Romney campaign.

Congrats on winning a race only you were in!
Some people are like slinkies. They may not be good for much, but you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Zach

Postby Inspecta » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Who said anything about racing or competing?

If anybody else, anybody at all was posting here and there was conversation here at all I would have no need to start thread after thread about what's going on with my comedy. If it bothers you that much just don't read any future threads I start, pretty simple shit.
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby jeff » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 pm

jeff

Postby An Adam » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Saw you on Comedy Central last night.

Oh wait, no I didn't.
An Adam
Romosexual

Previous

Return to General Board