Xbox Live Gamertags

No n00bz allowed.

Re: Xbox Live Gamertags

Postby Dan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:24 pm

David wrote:Whole thing seems very middle school ish. Not to mention completely
homo. When amber gets tired of you being creepy there are some other chicks on XBL I can hook you up with. Maybe you guys can play online checkers for your first date.

but she is totally into him!! she even plays boggle with him!! how romantic
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby David » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:15 pm

It is so cute though that you run and tell her evwrytime
we talk about you. Awwwwwwww.
NSBL Bosox
David

Postby David » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Someone should change xero's nickname to 'home-wrecker'
NSBL Bosox
David

Postby Alex » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Dan wrote:this thread is AWESOME

"Possible conversation while playing Boggle over xbox live"

Modern: Amber these guys keep talking about how i am in love with you and i am a big pussy so i can't actually defend myself or say anything on my own, what do you think i should do.
Amber: I don't know, maybe you should delete them from your xbox live friends list, facebook friends list, and pretend they don't exist? I will send Dan a message and tell him that we are just friends, hopefully my boyfriend doesn't find out you are in love with me!

Like FORREAL dude?? Here is the story, well as much as i know it...so Modern starts playing L4D with Ryan, and Ryan's two friends, Amber(XXX amber XXX) and James(Top Pilot is his GT). Well, they all became pretty good friends and eventually met up with Ryan in NY. Apparently Amber and James were having problems, so I guess Modern thinks he can be the hero to save her from the bad guy. How romantic. Except Amber and James are still dating, and before he deleted me on facebook, I had a chance to check out his page, which has him and Amber as his default pic(and she really isn't that good looking, Ren/Ryan could attest that there are much hotter girls in kentucky). Not to mention when he was still on my xbox live friends list it showed that he would be playing family game night(uno, scrabble, boggle, etc..) with Amber, ALL THE TIME.

Aside from the fact that this is mega bizzaro because it is over xbox live, and i won't even point out how pathetic you have to be to pick up girls over xbox live(dave and all our crew love to holla at girls over xbox live but we usually insult them and we would never play gay ass boggle with them), WTF dude?

I don't want to tell you how to live your life, and I definitely don't know the details in the situation, but if one of my buddies is dating a chick, she is off limits. Plus, James, Amber's current boyfriend, seems like a really cool guy.

Dude, that's like something I would do. Don't be that guy.
Alex

Postby Ren » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:17 pm

GOT 'EM!
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Ren » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:51 pm

In order to celebrate getting a 50 in Halo, I've decided to change my gamertag. So which one is better:

iR Ren H03k

OR

Ren H03k DELUXE

???
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Xero » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:55 pm

They are both pretty queer.

but if I had to choose, I'd go with Arch Deluxe. I mean.. the first one.
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Ren » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:29 pm

You're right. I should probably make my gamertag some shitty band that no one cares about. Then it'll be cool.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Dan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Ren wrote:You're right. I should probably make my gamertag some shitty band that no one cares about. Then it'll be cool.

But then if you did that you would have to stalk girls on xbox live, specifically girls with boyfriends, who you are friends with.

:D
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Xero » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Ren wrote:You're right. I should probably make my gamertag some shitty band that no one cares about. Then it'll be cool.

You asked for feedback and you got it. Don't get your panties in a twist. I was just giving you shit, the deluxe at the end of your original name is pretty retarded though. The first one you posted was fine.

And Dan, the fact that you keep bringing up something irrelevant, in which you only know what fabricated shit that Ryan feeds you, doesn't concern you. You've been fishing for a reply from me for a long time, so there you go. Hopefully it's enough to satisfy you so you can go back to burying your double chin in Ryan's ballsack.

The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Dan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 am

Xero wrote:

You asked for feedback and you got it. Don't get your panties in a twist. I was just giving you shit, the deluxe at the end of your original name is pretty retarded though. The first one you posted was fine.

And Dan, the fact that you keep bringing up something irrelevant, in which you only know what fabricated shit that Ryan feeds you, doesn't concern you. You've been fishing for a reply from me for a long time, so there you go. Hopefully it's enough to satisfy you so you can go back to burying your double chin in Ryan's ballsack.

It's irrelevant that you were 'scared' that you liked your buddies girlfriend and were afraid that he would find out? I may have a double chin, but I am not a douchebag who has to steal his buddies girlfriends, and I can actually pick up chicks outside of XBOX live.

So what does that make you? Oh wait never mind, you won't respond.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Xero » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 am

Scared? There was nothing to be scared about. Besides, it's none of your business what we do in our lives. You don't see me prying into your shit and posting it for the world to see .... oh wait, that's right, because you don't have a life outside of Halo and this board.

Not that it matters nor should I have to "defend myself" here to you or to anybody else, but there was no "stealing" of anybody's girlfriend.

I've had plenty of pussy that you only wish you could attain, so don't even throw the "I can get girls in real life LAWLZ" card at me.
Xero

Postby Meng » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:47 am

How is it possible to steal someone's girlfriend over X-Box Live?
Meng

Postby Ren » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Clearly you underestimate the power of Boggle.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Xero » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Boggle is god. Hail the almighty Boggle.
Xero

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games