Xbox Live Gamertags

No n00bz allowed.

Re: Xbox Live Gamertags

Postby Xero » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 am

I sent you a request as well. Accept it, faggot.
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Ren » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Alex wrote:
Ren wrote:Hell yeah dude. I sent you a friend request, shouldn't take too much thought to figure out who I am..

I have friend requests from Ren H03k and Flam1ngH0m0. I assume you are the latter?

Nah, that's Modern's actually.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Xero » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Ren wrote:
Alex wrote:
Ren wrote:Hell yeah dude. I sent you a friend request, shouldn't take too much thought to figure out who I am..

I have friend requests from Ren H03k and Flam1ngH0m0. I assume you are the latter?

Nah, that's Modern's actually.

"That was so funny I forgot to laugh."
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Steve » Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 pm

RelievedSquid on XBLA if anybody wants to play.
Steve

Postby Steve » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Damnit, why do they have to do maintenance on LIVE all day during my day off from work?
Steve

Postby Dan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:25 am

Haha yeah we were all pissed...oh well!
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Steve » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Dan wrote:Haha yeah we were all pissed...oh well!

Do you guys still play L4D? I just picked it up at Target yesterday.
Steve

Postby Dan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Steve wrote:
Dan wrote:Haha yeah we were all pissed...oh well!

Do you guys still play L4D? I just picked it up at Target yesterday.

Ryan and Modern play all the time..with this chick that modern is in love with
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Dan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm

But yeah dave and I usually just play COD 4, or sometimes H3... my GT is i not dan i
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Ryan » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:05 am

i still play l4d every once in a while. but at this point, i play about 2 games and ive had just about enough. my new gamertag (this week) is taintsucker69

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Ryan
The Sweet and Sour Avenger

Postby Dan » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 pm

you guys should probably add XXX amber XXX she's somewhat good looking and plays left 4 dead so naturally everyone would be in love with her HAH
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Dan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:08 pm

this thread is AWESOME

"Possible conversation while playing Boggle over xbox live"

Modern: Amber these guys keep talking about how i am in love with you and i am a big pussy so i can't actually defend myself or say anything on my own, what do you think i should do.
Amber: I don't know, maybe you should delete them from your xbox live friends list, facebook friends list, and pretend they don't exist? I will send Dan a message and tell him that we are just friends, hopefully my boyfriend doesn't find out you are in love with me!

Like FORREAL dude?? Here is the story, well as much as i know it...so Modern starts playing L4D with Ryan, and Ryan's two friends, Amber(XXX amber XXX) and James(Top Pilot is his GT). Well, they all became pretty good friends and eventually met up with Ryan in NY. Apparently Amber and James were having problems, so I guess Modern thinks he can be the hero to save her from the bad guy. How romantic. Except Amber and James are still dating, and before he deleted me on facebook, I had a chance to check out his page, which has him and Amber as his default pic(and she really isn't that good looking, Ren/Ryan could attest that there are much hotter girls in kentucky). Not to mention when he was still on my xbox live friends list it showed that he would be playing family game night(uno, scrabble, boggle, etc..) with Amber, ALL THE TIME.

Aside from the fact that this is mega bizzaro because it is over xbox live, and i won't even point out how pathetic you have to be to pick up girls over xbox live(dave and all our crew love to holla at girls over xbox live but we usually insult them and we would never play gay ass boggle with them), WTF dude?

I don't want to tell you how to live your life, and I definitely don't know the details in the situation, but if one of my buddies is dating a chick, she is off limits. Plus, James, Amber's current boyfriend, seems like a really cool guy.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Xero » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 pm

... lol, really?
Xero

Postby David » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Whole thing seems very middle school ish. Not to mention completely
homo. When amber gets tired of you being creepy there are some other chicks on XBL I can hook you up with. Maybe you guys can play online checkers for your first date.
NSBL Bosox
David

Postby Dan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Xero wrote:... lol, really?

smile :)
Dan
Snape and Harry die

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games