Grand Theft Auto 4

No n00bz allowed.

Re: Grand Theft Auto 4

Postby Ren » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:29 pm

After having beat this game and flipping through the thread again, I actually side more with Jeff on it. The single-player ending was a tremendous disappointment, and it didn't have much replay value either. The multiplayer is fun but matchmaking and the pre-game lobby are just pure shit and take too long to get games going. It'd have been much better if they made maps specifically designed for multiplayer too, maybe even some symmetrical ones designed for both driving and playing on foot. I love these hosts that start 6-player FFA games on the entire fucking GTA4 map.

Also, people who play in games with auto-aim turned on are fucking wusses.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Xero » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Ren wrote:Also, people who play in games with auto-aim turned on are fucking wusses.

Agreed. Just kick the host, and get everyone else with a mic to boot him as well. If you happen to get suckered into an auto-aim game, just round up some armor and an assault rifle with lots of ammo, and clean house. Bitches ain't shit with or without auto-aim.

Maybe you're just playing with the wrong crowds, 'cause 80% of the games I get in online are pretty awesome.
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby David » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:31 am

Xero wrote:ah, I didnt know you were a jobless bum. my bad.

Yeah, college is too good of an excuse not to have a job to pass up.
NSBL Bosox
David

Postby Xero » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:01 am

let me know when you're ready to play multiplayer ... i'm jonesing to make shit happen
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby David » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:28 am

Will do. I'm getting closer to beating it, I think, and after my final Friday I will have a lot more time.
NSBL Bosox
David

Postby Inspecta » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:56 pm

I got this game for xmas from my mother in law. When my wife gets back from the mountains I'll be starting this.

I can't wait.
Dan from Norco is on his way to kill me right now...
Inspecta
Chubby Chaser

Postby Ren » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm

This is absolutely hysterical..

Ren
Dirty Mexican

Previous

Return to Video Games