Resident Evil 5 bitches

No n00bz allowed.

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Meng » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:58 am

Perhaps if PS3 owners actually bought as many games as 360 owners, they wouldn't be getting gimped games. Why should they put in all that effort to make a game better on a system where the game still won't sell that well?
Meng
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:50 pm

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Ren » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:32 am

Killface wrote:Way to completely miss the obvious solution.

Make the game the way it's supposed to be and release it for all platforms that can handle it. Then pussify it for the pussies with the pussy consoles.


There's no reason to make PS3 owners suffer a shortdicked version of the game due to the 360's inadequacies.


I agree with this. Perhaps you can help your own cause by actually purchasing a ps3, instead of whining about the realities of businesses that need to make a profit.

Also, the shortdicked game talk is all in reference to Rage, a shitty-looking racing game published by EA, and not Resident Evil 5.
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Meng » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:31 pm

There's a demo for this up now on the Japanese marketplace. No word on if it will have an American release. Stupid Japs.
Meng
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:50 pm

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Ryan » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm

well the demo is out and this game definitely sucks.

left 4 dead > resident evil 5. thats it, thats the list.
Image

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Ryan
The Sweet and Sour Avenger
 
Posts: 1596
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:03 pm
Location: Albany, NY

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby thelaird » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:46 pm

That's not a list.
Image
User avatar
thelaird
 
Posts: 6646
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Ryan » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:11 pm

youre right, its THE list.

seriously, its slow paced as shit and it takes like a 3 button combination to do anything. it sucks.
Image

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Ryan
The Sweet and Sour Avenger
 
Posts: 1596
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:03 pm
Location: Albany, NY

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Xero » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 pm

yeah... the original demo that I played was way better, the AI was more responsive. however the controls scheme really takes away from the game, as well as the slow as shit attacking 'zombies'.

if you want a zombie game, pass on RE5 and pick up Left 4 Dead (a VALVe game!). Which can be found for $39-$49 at some places.

... unless you have PS3, then you're fucked.
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
User avatar
Xero
 
Posts: 2359
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:56 pm

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Steve » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductD ... d=022409eb

if there was ever a time for me to replace my xbox, it would be now:

Image
Steve
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:31 pm

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Ren » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:14 pm

RE5 IGN Review

I was disappointed when I read that this game will not scare you, but it still looks fun as hell. I'll be grabbing the hell out of it this coming Friday.
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Jellis » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:19 pm

come you got to kill zombie darkies what more do you need in a game
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
User avatar
Jellis
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:35 am

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Meng » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Jellis wrote:come you got to kill zombie darkies what more do you need in a game


Killing non-zombie darkies would be better.
Meng
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:50 pm

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby thelaird » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Meng wrote:
Jellis wrote:come you got to kill zombie darkies what more do you need in a game


Killing non-zombie darkies would be better.


Image

>

RE5
Image
User avatar
thelaird
 
Posts: 6646
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Ryan » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Ren wrote:RE5 IGN Review

I was disappointed when I read that this game will not scare you, but it still looks fun as hell. I'll be grabbing the hell out of it this coming Friday.


seriously, left 4 dead >>>>>>>>>>>>> resident evil 5.
Image

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Ryan
The Sweet and Sour Avenger
 
Posts: 1596
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:03 pm
Location: Albany, NY

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Xero » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Ryan wrote:
Ren wrote:RE5 IGN Review

I was disappointed when I read that this game will not scare you, but it still looks fun as hell. I'll be grabbing the hell out of it this coming Friday.


seriously, left 4 dead >>>>>>>>>>>>> resident evil 5.

:yeahthat:
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
User avatar
Xero
 
Posts: 2359
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:56 pm

Re: Resident Evil 5 bitches

Postby Ren » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 am

Resident Evil 5 sucked. But this is amazing:

User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Previous

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron