Video game breakthroughs + bitching about stupid COD4 shit

No n00bz allowed.

Re: Video game breakthroughs + bitching about stupid COD4 shit

Postby Ren » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:56 pm

Xero wrote:I wouldn't pay $40 for that game. The only thing worthwhile is online, and I'm almost rank 20 and still suck balls at it.

I'll wait for Gears of War 2. Or World at War.

Get Gears 1 so you can prepare for Gears 2. I think it's like 20 bucks now.

Seriously. The learning curve is probably a solid 1.5-2 months before you can really hang.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Xero » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:44 pm

I'm assuming Gears is much like Unreal Tournament... correct me if I'm wrong?
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Ren » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:50 pm

Xero wrote:I'm assuming Gears is much like Unreal Tournament... correct me if I'm wrong?

I've never played Unreal Tournament, but Gears is the farthest thing from a twitch shooter.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Ryan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:36 pm

holla at key bein a FAG. i wipe my ass with 40 bucks. go get COD4.

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Ryan
The Sweet and Sour Avenger

Postby Xero » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Ryan wrote:holla at key bein a FAG. i wipe my ass with 40 bucks. go get COD4.

wipe your ass with 40 bucks then send it to me so i can buy cod4 then, FAG.
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Meng » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:20 pm

What type of budget do you have to be on that you won't spend $40 on something that'll give you at least 20 hours worth of fun? Hell, 20 hours is being on the safe side since you've already played for 10+ hours in a week or 2.

On a different note, my internet's really pissing me off. My internet keeps going down so it's rare if I can get through more than a few games in a row of COD4.
Meng

Postby Steve » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Meng wrote:What type of budget do you have to be on that you won't spend $40 on something that'll give you at least 20 hours worth of fun? Hell, 20 hours is being on the safe side since you've already played for 10+ hours in a week or 2.

On a different note, my internet's really pissing me off. My internet keeps going down so it's rare if I can get through more than a few games in a row of COD4.

Key spends all his money on strippers and coke, what do you expect?
Steve

Postby Ren » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:48 am

Everyday I'm hustlin, hustlin hustlin.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Xero » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 pm

I'm currently struggling paying off a pretty big debt on a pretty shitty paycheck. Fortunately I was just promoted, so that debt should be gone sooner rather than later (depending on what I try to impulse purchase along the way). Until then, $40 is a big chunk to me. Sad, but true.

If $40 is no big deal to you guys, then why don't you each chip in a few bucks and help me purchase it.
Xero

Postby Ryan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:18 am

so i played the best game of my COD 4 career yesterday. i went 47-7 on wet work, which might be my 2nd worst map outside of countdown. and i didnt camp either, just ran around like an idiot like i usually do with my double tapped p90 and a frag x3 perk. i dont know what got into me but i was straight up dirty that game.

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Ryan

Postby Xero » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:15 pm

So I broke down and bought COD4. It's 49.99 now btw.
Xero

Postby Ryan » Fri May 15, 2009 10:21 am

anyone else still playing this game? i saw dan and dave playin it the other day and jumped on for the first time in god knows how long, and i forgot how great this game was, and still is. for some reason dave still doesnt have the map pack that came out like 3 years ago though. but we need to play this game more often. i still love left 4 dead but playing a different game every now and then doesnt hurt.

Ryan

Postby Xero » Fri May 15, 2009 8:13 pm

i still love left 4 dead but playing a different game every now and then doesnt hurt.

I've been telling you this for awhile now and you've been a little bitch about playing anything not Halo 3 or Left 4 Dead.

I havent played COD4 in AGES .. and I sucked at it then. I cant imagine being any worse if I picked it up again though. haha
Xero

Postby Ren » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 am

Anybody around here playing Black Ops on 360? I play quite a bit and it'd be nice to get some sportsfix lobbies going again.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby An Adam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:26 am

No, but I play COD4 on xbox some. Leanred some stuff from this thread: Learn Spawn points on the maps.

Also, how do you guys not like wet work? It's the only map I *DO* like - well, I like countdown, too. I die a time or 2 getting to a good vantage point in wetwork, then it's just SNIPE SNIPE SNIPE... but I mostly suck ass at this game.

I like Domination the most. I either make the run going for the flags, or camp by one, and then just kill some fuckers.

I've only played 2 FPS - this and GOW2. Gears is by far the superior game. Especially in campaign mode. The COD enemy spawning sucks.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games