Batman: Arkham Asylum

No n00bz allowed.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Postby Ren » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Just picked this up at walmart yesterday and can't recommend it enough. There's a demo for it up too if you'd like to check it out.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Postby Xero » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 pm

yeah, I literally played the demo about 20+ times. So many ways you can go about doing stuff in this game.

Finally... a Batman game done right.
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby An Adam » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

This is one of my 3 start titles, and I couldn't be happier. Bain is kicking my ass pretty good right now, but the Scare Crow stage was a nice little different one, the Stalking up stealth like is cool... and I'm still digging into this more and getting the point beyond just the objectives.

Really awesome.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Ren » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:51 am

Yeah, Rocksteady has served and taken care of that franchise very well, better than any movie in my opinion.

The next Batman game looks like it's going to be open-world and take place in the city. The main villain will be Dr. Strange.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Cubbies » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Ren wrote:Yeah, Rocksteady has served and taken care of that franchise very well, better than any movie in my opinion.

The next Batman game looks like it's going to be open-world and take place in the city. The main villain will be Dr. Strange.

Do you know when the next one approximately will be coming out?
Ted Nolan, Islanders Coach, after a 2-1 win last Saturday: "My Philosophy has always been if we score one more than them, we have a good chance of winning."
Cubbies

Postby Steve » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Cubbies wrote:
Ren wrote:Yeah, Rocksteady has served and taken care of that franchise very well, better than any movie in my opinion.

Do you know when the next one approximately will be coming out?

Pretty sure it will be out this fall, baring no setbacks.
Steve

Postby An Adam » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah, 3rd quarter of this year. There's lots of stills around. Looks like detective mode is back, and much will take place in the streets where you'll have the tops of buildings and street level stuff. Also, it showed batman using the line launcher to hang over some thugs, many of whom are now fat.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Return to Video Games