Starcraft 2

No n00bz allowed.

Re: Starcraft 2

Postby Steve » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 am

thelaird wrote:
Steve wrote:Oh, and are Terran medics still female?

Yes

And do they still ask "Where does it hurt?"
Steve

Postby Dan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:35 am

you guys are fucking nerds.
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby thelaird » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:09 am

Steve wrote:
thelaird wrote:
Steve wrote:Oh, and are Terran medics still female?

Yes

And do they still ask "Where does it hurt?"

I'm not sure, I haven't played Terran much yet. It also seems as though they're single-player only. In multiplayer, Terran have an air unit, the Medivac, that can heal and function as a drop ship as well.
thelaird

Postby thelaird » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:08 am

Am I really the only person who got this?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/591 ... rd/ladder/

I suck pretty hard, but I've been getting a bit better lately. Been abusing muta/ling with excellent results.
thelaird

Postby Kevin » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:48 pm

I've been meaning to pick it up, I've just been too lazy to go to the store. Once I get up the incredibly minimal amount of effort it takes to order it online, I'll be popping it in.
Kevin

Postby Jellis » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:46 pm

got it via bit torrent and played the campaign to death, couldnt stop till I finished it. I loved the additions to the single player. Will buy it in time, might wait till the expansion which will inevitable come out.
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Jellis

Postby Zach » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 am

Jellis wrote:got it via bit torrent and played the campaign to death, couldnt stop till I finished it. I loved the additions to the single player. Will buy it in time, might wait till the expansion which will inevitable come out.

They announced long ago that the campaigns for the remaining 2 races will each be expansion packs.
Some people are like slinkies. They may not be good for much, but you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Zach

Postby Jellis » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Zach wrote:
Jellis wrote:got it via bit torrent and played the campaign to death, couldnt stop till I finished it. I loved the additions to the single player. Will buy it in time, might wait till the expansion which will inevitable come out.

They announced long ago that the campaigns for the remaining 2 races will each be expansion packs.

hope its very deep, though you do get 5 maps as the protoss in this game. I just loved the development and choice side of the research and the use of money fo upgrades I thought those where excellent wrinkles, not to mention searching the ship for cut scenes which where fantastic
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Jellis

Postby thelaird » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 am

thelaird wrote:http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/591824/1/thelaird/ladder/

I moved up to Gold the other day (the middle of the 5 divisions). I'm still kinda shitty, but I feel like I'm improving pretty quickly.
thelaird

Postby thelaird » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:17 pm

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/591 ... rd/matches

I think I finally figured out how to play this game. Should be movin up to platinum soon.
thelaird

Previous

Return to Video Games