Games I'm looking at buying

No n00bz allowed.

Re: Games I'm looking at buying

Postby An Adam » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm

No. I've only been playing a time or 2 a week. I think i just got through 13? I can't remember if I finished the riding on a missile verses or if I died at the end and turned it off for the night.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Ren » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:13 am

Update?
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby An Adam » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 am

I gave up most of the way through. The game play was intuitive enough, with enough combo variations that it wasn't boring... but the whole story was just pointless. She's just wandering across the lands. I'll finish it at some point, as I stopped playing more as a function of pregnancy stuff + school + NFL returns + MLB Playoffs. So I didn't switch to a different game, I just stopped playing games.
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Ren » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:05 pm

The Adam wrote:I gave up most of the way through. The game play was intuitive enough, with enough combo variations that it wasn't boring... but the whole story was just pointless. She's just wandering across the lands. I'll finish it at some point, as I stopped playing more as a function of pregnancy stuff + school + NFL returns + MLB Playoffs. So I didn't switch to a different game, I just stopped playing games.

Not going to lie. The end of the game feels a bit more drawn out than it really needed to be. But I'm a sucker for action games and Bayonetta has a sweet ass, so my hands were pretty much tied.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby An Adam » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Also don't like that the boss fights are so different than anything else on the game. Though when my favorite game is arkham asylum, it's hard to complain about the bosses since it had the most lame final boss of all time (though bane was BA)
An Adam
Romosexual

Previous

Return to Video Games