Arkham City

No n00bz allowed.

Arkham City

Postby An Adam » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Anyone else playing this? (btw - if the answer is NO, the CE is on sale right now at Best Buy for 35 bucks)

If you liked the first (and if you didn't fuck you) you'll like this. Takes some of the same elements and says "how can we make this bigger and really fuck with people"
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Image
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
User avatar
An Adam
Romosexual
 
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Re: Arkham City

Postby Cubbies » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Cool, I need to get this...
Ted Nolan, Islanders Coach, after a 2-1 win last Saturday: "My Philosophy has always been if we score one more than them, we have a good chance of winning."
Cubbies
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:36 pm

Re: Arkham City

Postby Ren » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

I have this game but have only played it for a couple or three hours.

I've got a really overwhelming backlog of games that I need to finish. Gears of War 3 campaign, Battlefield 3 Multiplayer/Campaign, Skyrim, Arkham City. Not as bad a problem to have as starving to death in a third world country but still kinda sucks.
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Re: Arkham City

Postby Steve » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Ren wrote:I have this game but have only played it for a couple or three hours.

I've got a really overwhelming backlog of games that I need to finish. Gears of War 3 campaign, Battlefield 3 Multiplayer/Campaign, Skyrim, Arkham City. Not as bad a problem to have as starving to death in a third world country but still kinda sucks.


First World Problems?
Steve
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:31 pm

Re: Arkham City

Postby An Adam » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Im pretty sure people in africa have XBox. They may not have XBL, but they have the machine to play the story.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Image
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
User avatar
An Adam
Romosexual
 
Posts: 6694
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Re: Arkham City

Postby Ren » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:40 am

Steve wrote:
Ren wrote:I have this game but have only played it for a couple or three hours.

I've got a really overwhelming backlog of games that I need to finish. Gears of War 3 campaign, Battlefield 3 Multiplayer/Campaign, Skyrim, Arkham City. Not as bad a problem to have as starving to death in a third world country but still kinda sucks.


First World Problems?


Yeah, I sure do have it rough. Would have totally said this, but using hashtags off-Twitter is just silly
User avatar
Ren
Dirty Mexican
 
Posts: 3575
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:20 am
Location: the internet

Re: Arkham City

Postby Steve » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 am

Ren wrote:
Steve wrote:
Ren wrote:I have this game but have only played it for a couple or three hours.

I've got a really overwhelming backlog of games that I need to finish. Gears of War 3 campaign, Battlefield 3 Multiplayer/Campaign, Skyrim, Arkham City. Not as bad a problem to have as starving to death in a third world country but still kinda sucks.


First World Problems?


Yeah, I sure do have it rough. Would have totally said this, but using hashtags off-Twitter is just silly


Don't worry, I think I have about 40 some odd games in my backlog. Most of which were picked up for less than $10, thinking it was too good of a deal to pass up at the time.
Steve
 
Posts: 2313
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:31 pm

Re: Arkham City

Postby Jellis » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 pm

best ending I had seen since the first witcher just a well done game
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
User avatar
Jellis
 
Posts: 2823
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 10:35 am

Re: Arkham City

Postby Meng » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Arkham City is such an awesome game. Anyone with a 360 or PS3 should definitely pick it up.

The final boss battle against Clayface just came out of nowhere. It's a pretty cool twist, but it sucks that the Joker died. He's the best villain in Batman and it's a shame he probably won't be in the next game.
Meng
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:50 pm


Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron