Arkham City

No n00bz allowed.

Arkham City

Postby An Adam » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Anyone else playing this? (btw - if the answer is NO, the CE is on sale right now at Best Buy for 35 bucks)

If you liked the first (and if you didn't fuck you) you'll like this. Takes some of the same elements and says "how can we make this bigger and really fuck with people"
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Re: Arkham City

Postby Cubbies » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Cool, I need to get this...
Ted Nolan, Islanders Coach, after a 2-1 win last Saturday: "My Philosophy has always been if we score one more than them, we have a good chance of winning."
Cubbies

Postby Ren » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

I have this game but have only played it for a couple or three hours.

I've got a really overwhelming backlog of games that I need to finish. Gears of War 3 campaign, Battlefield 3 Multiplayer/Campaign, Skyrim, Arkham City. Not as bad a problem to have as starving to death in a third world country but still kinda sucks.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Steve » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Ren wrote:I have this game but have only played it for a couple or three hours.

I've got a really overwhelming backlog of games that I need to finish. Gears of War 3 campaign, Battlefield 3 Multiplayer/Campaign, Skyrim, Arkham City. Not as bad a problem to have as starving to death in a third world country but still kinda sucks.

First World Problems?
Steve

Postby An Adam » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Im pretty sure people in africa have XBox. They may not have XBL, but they have the machine to play the story.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Ren » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:40 am

Steve wrote:

First World Problems?

Yeah, I sure do have it rough. Would have totally said this, but using hashtags off-Twitter is just silly
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Steve » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 am

Ren wrote:
Steve wrote:

First World Problems?

Yeah, I sure do have it rough. Would have totally said this, but using hashtags off-Twitter is just silly

Don't worry, I think I have about 40 some odd games in my backlog. Most of which were picked up for less than $10, thinking it was too good of a deal to pass up at the time.
Steve

Postby Jellis » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 pm

best ending I had seen since the first witcher just a well done game
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Jellis

Postby Meng » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Arkham City is such an awesome game. Anyone with a 360 or PS3 should definitely pick it up.

The final boss battle against Clayface just came out of nowhere. It's a pretty cool twist, but it sucks that the Joker died. He's the best villain in Batman and it's a shame he probably won't be in the next game.
Meng

Return to Video Games