Does Mitt Romney want to win this election?

A place to show your less than three for Obama.

Does Mitt Romney want to win this election?

Postby Dan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:39 am

How do his advisers let him do things like make the 47% statement?
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Re: Does Mitt Romney want to win this election?

Postby An Adam » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Oh, that's hardly the dumbest thing he said.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby WebHead » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Well for starters, Romney felt 'safe' surrounded by other people that paid $50K to sit and break bread with him. As for his advisors letting him make the statement, I bet none were in the room.
WebHead

Postby Ren » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Romney's campaign has been horrendous. I don't think there's any question Obama will slaughter him in November.

Sadly, they are virtually identical on all the important stuff. I don't think Obama- a guy that has extrajudicially murdered 3 US citizens, signed legislation allowing him to indefinitely detain us, and appointed a Monsanto lobbyist to regulate food safety- has our best interests at heart either. I'm always blown away at how easily people get wrapped up in the 'he said she said' bullshit while ignoring the fact that Republicans and Democrats have basically become the same imperial, ubiquitous party. Heaven help us the next time they pass "bipartisan" legislation.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Dan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:26 am

Yeah, i am definitely not crazy about Obama, but considering how much Romney scares me, he will get my vote unless I decide to write in Ron Paul.
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Ren » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:59 pm

I understand where you're coming from. I'll either vote for Gary Johnson or just stay at home. I would write in Ron Paul if those votes actually counted, but they'd basically amount to nothing in the end. At least with Johnson the 3rdParty/Independent/Libertarian demographic is accounted for in the polling.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby thelaird » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:34 am

I voted for the first time since 2002. I did minimal research about the candidates I wanted to vote for and driving time included, it took 25 minutes to vote. But even that little amount of effort put forth felt like a huge waste of time. It's a great system we have here.
thelaird

Return to Church and State