The new currency

A place to show your less than three for Obama.

The new currency

Postby Kenny Powers » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Get your Obama Bucks.

A lot of people ask me, "Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.
Kenny Powers
The Mole

Re: The new currency

Postby Ren » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Did the GOP really make that?
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby Kenny Powers » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Clicky click.

I didn't read the whole article, but it certainly appears that way.
A lot of people ask me, "Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument.
Kenny Powers
The Mole

Postby Mark O » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 pm

People are awesome:

"'I didn't see it the way that it's being taken. I never connected,' she said. 'It was just food to me. It didn't mean anything else.'"

She just decided to make a food stamp, and picked, completely at random, fried chicken, ribs, kool-aid, and watermelon.
Free shit. More free shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Postby I'm Awesome! » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Evil Gnarls wrote:People are awesome:

"'I didn't see it the way that it's being taken. I never connected,' she said. 'It was just food to me. It didn't mean anything else.'"

She just decided to make a food stamp, and picked, completely at random, fried chicken, ribs, kool-aid, and watermelon.

Hey, it can happen. :roll:
"WTF is juice?!? I want some grape drank."
- Dave Chappelle

Braves GM: 2003-2015
Win/Loss Record: 1061-1045
1 NL East Division Title(2013)

Yankees GM: 2016-?
Win/Loss Record: 470-341
2 AL Wildcard(2016, 2018), 1 AL East Division Title(2017)
I'm Awesome!

Postby Ren » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Evil Gnarls wrote:People are awesome:

I've flipped back between this post and that image above about 10 times now, and it's really hard to reconcile the image above with the bullshit spewing out of this woman's mouth.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby AlexR » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah because the Chaffey Community Republican Women newsletter sent to 200 people is such a big fucking deal. Come on.
The only thing I have to do is stay black and die.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby WebHead » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:03 pm

AlexR wrote:Yeah because the Chaffey Community Republican Women newsletter sent to 200 people is such a big fucking deal. Come on.

Valid point.

I mean who wants to hear about a small singular group of women that are totally using racial stereotypes to be funny.

I mean it's not like there aren't more of these little groups of old white women out there.
WebHead

Postby Dan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:08 pm

WebHead wrote:
AlexR wrote:Yeah because the Chaffey Community Republican Women newsletter sent to 200 people is such a big fucking deal. Come on.

Valid point.

I mean who wants to hear about a small singular group of women that are totally using racial stereotypes to be funny.

I mean it's not like there aren't more of these little groups of old white women out there.

Seriously, WTF? What kind of fucked up shelter are you living under, AlexR? Do you think the Nazi's started out as a huge group, or even the KKK? I'm not saying that a small group of republican women will become a supremist group, but still. That's pretty blatant racism, and it should not be tolerated in any form. The leader of this group should be fired.
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Ren » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Dan wrote:
WebHead wrote:

Valid point.

Seriously, WTF? What kind of fucked up shelter are you living under, AlexR? Do you think the Nazi's started out as a huge group, or even the KKK? I'm not saying that a small group of republican women will become a supremist group, but still. That's pretty blatant racism, and it should not be tolerated in any form. The leader of this group should be fired.

Yeah, this is indefensible.
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Postby thelaird » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:47 pm

Ren wrote:Yeah, this is hilarious.

fixed
thelaird

Postby Mark O » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:00 pm

I think it's both, really.
Free shit. More free shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Postby AlexR » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:52 am

Ren wrote:
Dan wrote:
WebHead wrote:

Valid point.

Yeah, this is indefensible.

Agreed. She should be fired, but again I don't see why I should give a fuck. So there's some racist old women out there. Tell me something I didn't already know.
The only thing I have to do is stay black and die.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby WebHead » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:36 am

AlexR wrote:Agreed. She should be fired, but again I don't see why I should give a fuck. So there's some racist old women out there. Tell me something I didn't already know.

Old white racist women like skin flutes.
WebHead

Postby An Adam » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:02 am

If I was picking out random foods, I MAY, MAY add Reese's Cups to that list, but if I knew he was promissing Ribs, KFC and Kool Aid, I'd have campaigned for him.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Return to Church and State