what the fuck?

This is the best you're getting. Deal.

Postby Xero » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:30 am

The Adam wrote:Appearantly, Vince took the creative control out of Paul E.s pocket during the booking for the first show, by the third, he was pretty much useless.

I think paul was setting up the ultimate fuck you in building a brand then taking it elsewhere, vince might have seen it coming.

Technically Paul couldn't 'take it elsewhere' as Vince owns everything ECW.
Xero

Postby An Adam » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:51 am

Yeah, and ECW was a part of the NWA at one point.

Everything I've read had A TON of the guys contracts up ending at around the same time.

Take a roster of established national stars, add an oldschool ECW storyline (OVW was appearantly verrry good with Paul running the show) and I show you something that can get investors.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby Meng » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:19 am

The Adam wrote:Yeah, and ECW was a part of the NWA at one point.

Everything I've read had A TON of the guys contracts up ending at around the same time.

Take a roster of established national stars, add an oldschool ECW storyline (OVW was appearantly verrry good with Paul running the show) and I show you something that can get investors.

Unfortunately, they need a TV deal which will be really hard to get. It took a while for TNA to get a TV deal and they were already established. Also, the guys that signed with ECW signed something like 3 year deals, however, WWE can void it after every year. It basically is three 1 year deals.
Meng

Previous

Return to Wrestling