Wrestling Society X

This is the best you're getting. Deal.

Wrestling Society X

Postby The Crystal Meth » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:27 am

I saw the preview on MTV. Shit looks so fucking good. On the right, Click Play All Trailer for Wrestling Society X, and make it full screen. This shit looks real good.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/wsx/series. ... sx.mtv.com
Hooch is Seriously Crazy
The Crystal Meth
Black Chad

Postby Meng » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:43 am

Isn't it just a half hour show with music acts mixed in. I doubt there will be much wrestling.
Meng

Postby The Crystal Meth » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:44 am

Meng wrote:Isn't it just a half hour show with music acts mixed in. I doubt there will be much wrestling.

i know a live band will play in the beginning but they better show some good fucking wrestling. :evil:
Hooch is Seriously Crazy
The Crystal Meth
Black Chad

Postby Meng » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:37 am

The Crystal Meth wrote:
Meng wrote:Isn't it just a half hour show with music acts mixed in. I doubt there will be much wrestling.

i know a live band will play in the beginning but they better show some good fucking wrestling. :evil:

How much wrestling could they actually have? They have a half hour time slot and a band playing at the beginning. I'd probably enjoy it if they just decided to have 1 10-15 minute match per show. They'll probably just try to cram a whole bunch of guys onto the show and there'll be about two 3 minute matches and 1 shitty segment.

If you want to watch actual wrestling, watch Smackdown. It's the only show on TV that has a whole show of matches that go for more than 5 minutes. Not even TNA is doing it and they claim that they're wrestling.
Meng

Return to Wrestling