I have a question and I want you to be serious....Please

This is the best you're getting. Deal.

I have a question and I want you to be serious....Please

Postby AlexR » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:34 pm

How real is wrestling? I know that may be a dumb question, but some of that shit has to be real. How do they decide who wins? Does somebody win because they really do beat the shit out of each other?
AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Re: I have a question and I want you to be serious....Please

Postby David » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:16 pm

AlexR wrote:How real is wrestling? I know that may be a dumb question, but some of that shit has to be real. How do they decide who wins? Does somebody win because they really do beat the shit out of each other?

They stage who the winner is going to be, and stage a few big happenings here and there, but for the most part it is up to the wrestlers to do their own shit and eventually let one guy win. It isn't real persay, in that they try as hard as they can to keep their guys from getting hurt, but falling through a table, being thrown out of the ring, hell, even some of the suplexes and body slams have to hurt, and of course there are always intentional accidents that occur
David

Postby Vandy » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:35 pm

real or not it takes a lot of athleticism and they perform hurt probably more than any other group of athletes.
Image Image
Vandy

Re: I have a question and I want you to be serious....Please

Postby AlexR » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:41 pm

David wrote:
AlexR wrote:How real is wrestling? I know that may be a dumb question, but some of that shit has to be real. How do they decide who wins? Does somebody win because they really do beat the shit out of each other?

They stage who the winner is going to be, and stage a few big happenings here and there, but for the most part it is up to the wrestlers to do their own shit and eventually let one guy win. It isn't real persay, in that they try as hard as they can to keep their guys from getting hurt, but falling through a table, being thrown out of the ring, hell, even some of the suplexes and body slams have to hurt, and of course there are always intentional accidents that occur

That's kind of what I have always thought.
AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby Meng » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:31 am

Also, stuff like this happens.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K00XYArXgKs&search=sid%20leg[/youtube]
Meng

Postby Ryan » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:22 pm

uh, like, i dont think your leg is supposed to do that.

still makes me cringe.
Ryan
The Sweet and Sour Avenger

Postby Ren » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:07 am

Football still pwns.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFSbh1qQNQU[/youtube]
Ren
Dirty Mexican

Return to Wrestling