SEC Tournament

Due to circumstances beyond his control, this forum is also known as The Snitsky Forum. Discuss sports not covered in other forums such as wrestling, curling, hockey, basketball and more wrestling.

SEC Tournament

Postby An Adam » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:10 am

Well, a few things....

1. New Name for the Georgia Dome is The Mobile Dome, because it attracts tornados.
2. Good thing it was full of Kentucky fans, other wise the news channels wouldn't have been able to find hillbilly to interview
3. If it's played, they're going to have to move it to Teddy Graham Court at Graham Cracker Arena

But what do they do? Cancel it? Force Georgia to Forefit? Play monday AFTER the selection? Do they move the selections until monday afternoon after the tournament? Do UT and ARK play tomorrow? No way KY or UGA are willing to play a double header.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby andrew » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:54 am

"I thought it was a tornado or a terrorist attack," said Mississippi State guard Ben Hansbrough

That whole family is retarded.
andrew

Postby An Adam » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:45 am

Seems that the SEC is planning on a triple header tomorrow.... however, both coaches are considering a forfeit because you can't play 3 games in 24 hours, and neither one thinks it'll hurt their seeding enough (ga cause they don't have one, and kentucky thinks they're in) to risk the health of their players.
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby andrew » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 am

The Adam wrote:Seems that the SEC is planning on a triple header tomorrow.... however, both coaches are considering a forfeit because you can't play 3 games in 24 hours, and neither one thinks it'll hurt their seeding enough (ga cause they don't have one, and kentucky thinks they're in) to risk the health of their players.

I'm sure they'll both play, then if Kentucky wins I could see them forfeiting(another win would probably lock them into a tourney bid). While if Georgia won, it's worth playing it on no rest because if they somehow pull off two more wins they get into the tournament.
andrew

Postby Dan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:57 am

a reporter asked billy G what he thought about it and he just smiled and said that he thought UK fans were just piling into the arena...
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Return to Other Sports