NBA draft discussion

Due to circumstances beyond his control, this forum is also known as The Snitsky Forum. Discuss sports not covered in other forums such as wrestling, curling, hockey, basketball and more wrestling.

Postby andrew » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Nets just got a steal. They could be good in a few years as soon as they get rid of Carter.
andrew

Postby Jellis » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Ryan wrote:how many fucking picks do the blazers have? they also got darrell arthur after a trade with the hornets.

so portland ends up with bayless, arthur, and dorsey. and some dude from turkey to go along with their young and talented team, with a returning/debuting greg oden. theyre definitely a team to watch next year.

thanks to the fact they have the best owner in the NBA, every year they buy a late first round pick. Then they let the guy sit in Europe and develop. Allen doesnt care about losing money
Jellis

Postby AlexR » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:08 pm

andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The Pacers are a joke of an organization. They had Bayless in their lap and pissed it away. Brandon Rush just stands on the perimeter and chucks threes. Larry Bird will take anyone who can shoot.

So the Pacers go from having a potential star in Bayless to having two backups in Jack and Rush. McRoberts is nothing more than a PR move. Honestly, what is the point of Rush? The Pacers are already overloaded with wings with Granger and Dunleavy.

The Pacers = garbage.

I think I may become a Portland fan.

have you watched rush play like two games?

and now he is reunited with kareem

Kareem is horrible.

I've seen Brandon Rush play a ton. He is a decent player but all he does is shoot threes and defend (we all know that's optional in the NBA). Where's he going to play? At best he's going to come off the bench. Bayless was repetitive being that we just traded for TJ Ford but everyone knows Ford is going to be hurt by game 10. Rush is a role player. Bayless is going to be a stud. Simple as that.

At least with Ford you don't have to see Tinsley starting anymore.

Absolutely. Tinsley is definitely gone. That alone makes me happy.

I just feel the Pacers had an opportunity to get a very good player with two first round picks and they only managed meh.

Maybe they are planning on tanking it this season and getting a star in next years draft.

As for Dorsey, I think he's too small for the NBA. Plus, he's a head case.
The only thing I have to do is stay black and die.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby AlexR » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Jellis wrote:
Ryan wrote:how many fucking picks do the blazers have? they also got darrell arthur after a trade with the hornets.

so portland ends up with bayless, arthur, and dorsey. and some dude from turkey to go along with their young and talented team, with a returning/debuting greg oden. theyre definitely a team to watch next year.

thanks to the fact they have the best owner in the NBA, every year they buy a late first round pick. Then they let the guy sit in Europe and develop. Allen doesnt care about losing money

The Blazers are going to be aboslutely loaded next year. Having Oden is going to be like having the first pick this year.

Oden
Aldridge
Webster
Roy
Bayless

Arthur
Outlaw
Blake
Frye
Dorsey

Probably someone I don't know.

Sick.
Last edited by AlexR on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby Jellis » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The Pacers are a joke of an organization. They had Bayless in their lap and pissed it away. Brandon Rush just stands on the perimeter and chucks threes. Larry Bird will take anyone who can shoot.

So the Pacers go from having a potential star in Bayless to having two backups in Jack and Rush. McRoberts is nothing more than a PR move. Honestly, what is the point of Rush? The Pacers are already overloaded with wings with Granger and Dunleavy.

The Pacers = garbage.

Kareem is horrible.

I've seen Brandon Rush play a ton. He is a decent player but all he does is shoot threes and defend (we all know that's optional in the NBA). Where's he going to play? At best he's going to come off the bench. Bayless was repetitive being that we just traded for TJ Ford but everyone knows Ford is going to be hurt by game 10. Rush is a role player. Bayless is going to be a stud. Simple as that.

I just feel the Pacers had an opportunity to get a very good player with two first round picks and they only managed meh.

Maybe they are planning on tanking it this season and getting a star in next years draft.

Headcases work when they do what dorsey does play D and thats it, look at bowen, rodman, artest
Jellis

Postby andrew » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:

The Pacers = garbage.

Kareem is horrible.

I agree that he's crazy, but your telling me he can't be Ben Wallace? The Wizards could've absolutely used a thug like him to actually make people afraid to drive to the basket.
andrew

Postby AlexR » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Jellis wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:

The Pacers = garbage.

Kareem is horrible.

Headcases work when they do what dorsey does play D and thats it, look at bowen, rodman, artest

You're comparing dorsey to Rodman? Rodman was a fricken genius at getting in people's heads. I know Dorsey doesn't have that ability.

andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
andrew wrote:

The Pacers = garbage.

Kareem is horrible.

I agree that he's crazy, but your telling me he can't be Ben Wallace? The Wizards could've absolutely used a thug like him to actually make people afraid to drive to the basket.

Adam hinted at it but I don't think Dorsey has the hunger that Ben Wallace has.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:17 pm

We'll see. Either way, in the second round I think he's a steal.
andrew

Postby An Adam » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Dorsey can't get into someone's head? Did you see wtf he did to oden at the final 4!?

He's a mind-game master!
2-time Home Run Survivor Champion
Career Record: Eli Manning 29-25/Tony Romo 19-5
Singapore stick? The problem is Singapore is a big pussy country. Get a Jersey Stick, then come hit me.
An Adam
Romosexual

Postby AlexR » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:51 pm

The Adam wrote:Dorsey can't get into someone's head? Did you see wtf he did to oden at the final 4!?

He's a mind-game master!

No, actually I didn't. What did he do?

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:
The Adam wrote:Dorsey can't get into someone's head? Did you see wtf he did to oden at the final 4!?

He's a mind-game master!

He talked shit before the game then Oden killed them.
andrew

Postby AlexR » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:01 am

andrew wrote:
Don Von Titlehoot wrote:

He's a mind-game master!

He talked shit before the game then Oden killed them.

I didn't see any of the games in that final four. I was in California.

AlexR
Zamfir of the Skin Flute

Postby andrew » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:06 am

That was the elite 8.

fuck the wizards for being cheap
andrew

Postby andrew » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 am

mayo and trash for love and trash
andrew

Postby Meng » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:49 am

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:Adam hinted at it but I don't think Dorsey has the hunger that Ben Wallace had.

Ben Wallace is a piece of shit who tried to ruin the Bulls. He got his money so he stopped caring.
Meng

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports