brock lesnar!!!

Due to circumstances beyond his control, this forum is also known as The Snitsky Forum. Discuss sports not covered in other forums such as wrestling, curling, hockey, basketball and more wrestling.

brock lesnar!!!

Postby Ryan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:38 am

new UFC world heavyweight champion! beat randy coutoure before the end of the second round.

it was probably the highest rated PPV of all time for the UFC but having a former wrestler be its champ? does this hurt the UFC? brock is a fucking beast.

Don Von Titlehoot wrote:The first time I ever played the skin flute was to Lisa's bikini picture.
Ryan
The Sweet and Sour Avenger

Re: brock lesnar!!!

Postby Xero » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 am

brock is a bitch
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby Dan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:10 pm

couture sucks
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Vandy » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:51 am

im not a big ufc guy but i saw the clip of this fight on sportscenter and the guy narrating it was right about lesner using thats guys head as a basketball and dribbling it on the mat.
Image Image
Vandy

Postby Xero » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 pm

i actually just got around to watching UFC 100 last night right before 101. lesnar beat the piss our of mir, holy shit.

UFC 101 was a fucking disappointment. the BJ Penn fight was the only one worth a shit on the card. Silva made Griffin look like some junior high kid and too many bullshit fights on the card. on paper it looked like an amazing card, but wow.. sure glad it wasnt my $55 lost on that shit.
The Adam wrote:"This segment of the show brought to you by new Kibbles and Belles. Kibbles and Belles, now with 8% more hoof."
Xero

Postby nferg18 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

I cant wait to see Brock vs the Russian. and Boxing is dead.
nferg18

Return to Other Sports