The John Wall Era is about to begin!

Due to circumstances beyond his control, this forum is also known as The Snitsky Forum. Discuss sports not covered in other forums such as wrestling, curling, hockey, basketball and more wrestling.

Re: The John Wall Era is about to begin!

Postby Dan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 am

Uhh, did you read the new york times story? It was a BS story with no facts. The NCAA did some kind of an advanced look into Eric Bledsoe before he was ever cleared to play at UK, so do you really think a NY times reporter could dig up dirt that the NCAA couldn't find? If you really care about it, which I'm sure you won't when you realize that there is no story here, check this out.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=52984

…the NCAA cleared Bledsoe after an exhaustive review, meaning they looked into his grades and record even more heavily than they do regular student athletes. In addition, sources tell me that UK’s Compliance Department seeing the improvement in his GPA, did one of the most thorough reviews of a player’s transcript ever done at the University. And after all that work, the NCAA and UK both cleared Eric. So we have major news outlets, the NCAA and UK, all of whom have done digging…and none have found anything wrong.
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby Dan » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:59 am

thelaird wrote:
Dan wrote:You guys don't understand, he doesn't HAVE to cheat to get guys to play here, look at his track record with developing players and getting guys drafted in the NBA

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5231161

by the way it's cool that you continue to post things without knowing anything about them
"They had it before you, they had it during you, and they'll have it when your gone.", Coach Al Mcguire discussing Kentucky Basketball tradition.
Dan
Snape and Harry die

Postby thelaird » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:35 pm

:lol:

You're getting pretty defensive over a "BS story with no facts."
thelaird

Postby andrew » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:44 pm

john wall + gilbert = unstoppable
andrew

Postby Mark O » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 am

No shit? What's Wall packin'?
Free shit. More free shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Postby andrew » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:31 pm

poor taste
andrew

Postby Mark O » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:36 pm

The only thing poor about that is that it took 19 hours for someone to swing at that tee shot.
Free shit. More free shit.
TheLaird wrote:Never had cancer, but I'm pretty sure I could no-hit the Royals if given a chance.
Mark O
Teh phpbb Ubern00b

Previous

Return to Other Sports